Diet & nutrition
You are what you eat
Good diets and well balanced nutrition plans are building blocks of living a healthier lifestyle and improving your well being.
Better nutrition coupled with physical activity promises much more rewarding long-term results and sets you up on a course to success. Better food habits will not only make you feel and look better, but will also keep you living healthier, longer and happier.
What are the benefits of combining exercise and diet?
- The ability to achieve or maintain a healthy body weight
- A thinner appearance with better muscle tone
- Increased vigor and energy
- Reduced risk of many chronic diseases, including hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers
- Increased insulin sensitivity, which can help stave off weight gain, metabolic syndrome, and type 2 diabetes
- Improved blood lipid profiles including cholesterol and triglycerides
- Improved immunity
- Better sleep
- Reduced stress