Terms and conditions
- You are required to complete a physical activity readiness questionnaire before undertaking your first personal training session.
- Your trainer may require a letter of
medical clearancefrom your GP.
- You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to inform the trainer of any conditions or changes to your health, which might affect your ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
- You understand that there are inherent risks in participating in a program of strenuous exercise. If you sustain or claim to sustain any injury while participating in training, you acknowledge that the trainer is not responsible, except where the injury was caused by his/her gross negligence or intentional act.
- Your trainer cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
- Payment for packages must be made at the time of booking in full.
- Acceptable forms of payment are cash or cheque to
Zora fitness and lifestyle coaching.
- All sessions must be used within the expiration date stated on the receipt.
Cancellation and refunds
- 24 hour notice of cancellation or postponement is required for all appointments.
- Notice of less than 24 hour will incur full payment of the session fee.
- Unforeseen events will be taken into consideration on the day.
- Once purchased, your sessions are non-refundable.